Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A new month of blogging

I'm positive I have read A Bridge Too Far. But I'll read it again because it is good and I like reading anything to do with history.

My cold never broke though to a full blown cold, but it still lingers.

I'm working on a series of ducks right now. I almost have the first one done. I am pretty happy with it. I would post it in progress but I am using charcoal and I am afraid to smudge it when I scan. I don't like to use fixative until I am done, so you'll have to wait.I plan to do two more of the same picture, just different techniques.

I am also working on a pencil of a butterfly for the weekly sketch over at wetcanvas. I'll post that up when I'm done. Here is a link to the drawing thread if anyone would like to see the original image and what others are posting.

No comments: