Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Sunday

Well here it is Sunday night. I went to a friends to watch the superbowl. Congrats to the Colts. I didn't go ice fishing this morning. I took my son sledding yesterday and he ran into a fence. He was howling in pain. He jammed his knee. It wasn't swollen too bad and he could move the leg, just not put pressure on it. The next morning he still couldn't put pressure on the leg so we took him to the emergency room. Seems we were about the 50th sledding accident. After x-rays and all he has a very bad sprain and will be back to normal in 5 or so days.

2 comments:

Stoy Jones said...

Hope your son does well. Easy to not consider those things when you are having a blast.

Excellent game! I watched Manning in his UT days here in Knoxville, so he still has a lot of fans in East Tennessee. Bears stayed competitve at least through the first half which made it worthwhile too. It will be interesting to see how the Colts will do next year.

Randy said...

Thanks Stoy. My son is up and walking with out crutches. So it should only be a couple more days until he is fully healed.

Crazy game is more like it. The Bears get that opening kick off run back. Turn overs like crazy. I'm glad the Colts won, but mostly for Manning's sake. The guy is a class act. Now we just need Eli to step up. (yes, I'm a Giants fan)