Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Well here it is the end of Christmas day. I was going to post the Christmas card I made this year, but I can't find it on the computer. I must have thrown it out. Oh well.

The day started early. At 1:30 a.m. the phone rang. You know a call in the middle of the night can't be good. After knocking half of the stuff off my end table I finally found the phone. It was my son's friend asking to talk to him. He is eleven. I said he is a sleep and to call back tomorrow. I fell back a sleep but at 3 a.m. to tell me he can't sleep. He needs to go down stairs and see the presents. He did, but still couldn't sleep. Every fifteen minutes or so he came back into my room. I told him to read or watch TV but he said he was too distracted by the presents. Finally at 5 I got up and started playing video games with him. He said he going to play until 5:30 then wake up mom and his sister. I got him to last until six when his sister woke up.

Anyway, it has been a long day and I am too tired to work on a new piece. I'm going to play some video games and go to bed.

good night

No comments: