Thursday, June 15, 2006

Back on Track

We won our game last night. 12 - 7. I think we got all twelve runs in the first two innings, then dried up. And they didn't get any runs until the 4th. The game almost slipped away, but we held on.

I slacked off last night and didn't work on the daisies. I was tired. I watch a show on TLC called Medical Mysteries. It was alright.

Here is the last of my oil paintings that I did a rotten job of photographing. It was from a picture I took. I later added the guy sitting at the table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top performing Remote Management program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote support manager
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!