Friday, June 23, 2006

Blog Change

I am going to change the address of my blog very soon. So those of you who have book marked my blog the new address will be: http://www.randycarboni.blogspot.com/

The reason for the change? The old blog was mermbut.blogspot.com which was associated with the web comic I used to do. Since I have stopped working on the web comic and am concentrating on fine arts I figured i would change my blog name too.

I didn't work on anything last night. We took the kids to a local carnival and got back too late. Tonight is my movie night so I will not be working tonight either. I have Brazil rented. This is an older movie that came out in the 80's. I liked so much I saw it twice in the theater. I have not seen it since then. It will be interesting if I still think it is good.

No comments: