Tuesday, May 02, 2006


I finished up this piece last night. I was pretty happy with it. There was something about the candlestick on the left that was bothering me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I posted the image on the wetcanvas site. Looking at the image in the computer screen I noticed the top of candlestick on the left was slanting downhill. Oops! I may go and fix it or just leave well enough alone.

Tonight I am going to work on the pots again. I got some good advice from the people on the wetcanvas site, and will try to apply what they suggested.

Here is the set up and the final piece.


Stoy said...

Really nice work! Seeing your set-up, I'd say you captured the details spot on. I really like the feel of light and the conte "sanguine" color, gives those candles an antique feel to them.

Randy Carboni said...

Thanks Stoy.