Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Candlesticks

I finished up this piece last night. I was pretty happy with it. There was something about the candlestick on the left that was bothering me, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I posted the image on the wetcanvas site. Looking at the image in the computer screen I noticed the top of candlestick on the left was slanting downhill. Oops! I may go and fix it or just leave well enough alone.

Tonight I am going to work on the pots again. I got some good advice from the people on the wetcanvas site, and will try to apply what they suggested.

Here is the set up and the final piece.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice work! Seeing your set-up, I'd say you captured the details spot on. I really like the feel of light and the conte "sanguine" color, gives those candles an antique feel to them.

Randy said...

Thanks Stoy.